School of Arts, Technology, and Emerging Communication
Enrollment and Employment by Program*
Hover over different parts of the chart below to change what you see, and to reveal more controls for filtering and focusing on different pieces of information. Download the Raw Data (CSV [Comma Separated Values] )
- * Fall enrollment by program; Regional employment by occupation.
- Systems Engineering and Management and Data Science are joint programs between multiple schools at UT Dallas.
- Business Analytics and Energy Management are matched with a custom list of occupations.
- Healthcare Studies and Interdisciplinary Studies have CIP [Classification of Instructional Programs] codes that do not match to any SOC [Standard Occupational Classification] codes at this time.
- Some occupations were recategorized by the Bureau of Labor Statistics during the period of 2010 to 2019. We are working on matching them together.
- The University of Texas at Dallas Academics Majors and Degrees
- The University of Texas at Dallas Office of Strategic Planning and Analysis
- National Center for Education Statistics CIP 2020 to SOC 2018 Crosswalk (XLSX [Office Open XML Workbook] )
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Employment Statistics