Field of Bachelor’s Degree in Texas Cities
Texas Cities by Educational Attainment
Hover over different parts of the chart below to change what you see, and to reveal more controls for filtering and focusing on different pieces of information. Download the Raw Data (CSV [Comma Separated Values] )
- Size of markers corresponds to the size of the city’s population 25 years and over.
- Due to rounding, percentages may not sum to 100%, and “0%” could represent any percentage from 0 to 0.49%.
- Field of Bachelor’s Degree refers to the field of the individual’s
first bachelor’s degree:
- Science and engineering fields include computers, mathematics, and statistics; biological, agricultural, and environmental sciences; physical and related sciences; psychology; social sciences; engineering; and multidisciplinary science studies.
- * Science and engineering related fields include, inter alia, nursing, pre-med, physical therapy, mathematics teacher education, and mechanical engineering technology.
- Business fields include, inter alia, business administration, accounting, and human resources development.
- Education fields include, inter alia, early childhood education, higher education administration, and special education.
- Arts, humanities, and other fields include literature and languages; liberal arts and history; visual and performing arts; communications; and others such as public administration, pre-law, and kinesiology.
U.S. Census Bureau American Communities Survey, 2014-2018 Average.